Your use of this website constitutes your agreement to the following agreements. If you do not agree, please do not use the website.
1. User Responsibilities
By accessing this website, you agree to accept all risks. Bumareview and the other partners shall not be liable for any loss resulting from direct, incidental or indirect consequential; losses and expenses (including legal fees, consulting costs or other expenses) that may be incurred directly or indirectly as a result of accessing the website or downloading data; damage caused by viruses, direct or indirect destruction of other computer systems, telephone lines, hardware, software, program errors, or any other failure; The computer’s transmission line or the network connection is slow…
2. About the content on the Website
All of the information herein is given to you as truthfully as the facts themselves. Bumareview and its related parties make no warranties or representations regarding the accuracy or reliability of the use or results of the use of the content on this website. The content on the website is provided for the benefit of the community and is non-commercial. Individuals and organizations are not allowed to use the content on this website for commercial purposes without the consent of Bumareview in writing. Although Bumareview strives to regularly update the content on the website, we do not guarantee that the information is up-to-date, accurate or complete. All website content is subject to change at any time.
3. About copyright
Bumareview is the copyright holder of this website, editing of the page, content, and arrangement is at the discretion of Bumareview. The modification, alteration, distribution or re-use of the contents of this site for any other purpose is considered a violation of the legal rights of Bumareview.
4. About the use of information
We will not use your personal information on this website without your permission. If you agree to provide us with personal information, you are protected. Your information will be used for the purpose of contacting you to notify Bumareview’s updated information such as movie showtimes, promotions via email, phone number or post office. Your personal information will not be sent to anyone to use outside of the Bumareview website, except to the extent necessary for you to participate in the website (service providers, partners, companies, etc.) advertising agency) and required by law. If we share your personal information with relevant service providers, advertising agencies, and partner companies, we also ask them to protect your personal information in the same way we do. I perform.
5. About downloading data
If you download software from this site, the software and downloaded data will be copyrighted by Bumareview and authorized to use by you. You do not own the downloaded software and Bumareview does not license it to you. You are also not allowed to sell, redistribute, or crack the software…
6. Change the content
Bumareview reserves the right to legally change, correct and remove such information at any time for any reason.
7. Links to other sites
Although this website may be linked to other sites, Bumareview does not directly or indirectly endorse, organizes, sponsors, stands behind or merges with such sites, unless this is expressly stated. . When accessing the website you must understand and accept that Bumareview cannot control all of the pages linked to the Bumareview site and is not responsible for the content of such linked sites.
8. Posting information on the website
You may not post, or otherwise transmit to the Site, all sexually explicit, vulgar, offensive, defamatory, libelous, threatening, or otherwise unlawful images, words, or information. leads to a violation of the law and legal liability. Bumareview and all parties involved in the construction and management of the website are not responsible or liable for any consequences arising from the content you upload to the website.
By using our website, you agree to the collection, use, and sharing of your information as described in this policy. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not use our website.
We may change our policies and practices from time to time, so please check back periodically to stay informed of any updates.
Information We Collect
We collect information about you when you use our website and related services. This information may include:
- Personal information, such as your name, email address, and phone number, that you voluntarily provide to us when you create an account or contact us.
- Usage data, such as the pages you visit and the features you use on our website.
- Location data, including your IP address and approximate location.
- Device information, such as your device type and operating system.
- Information from cookies and similar tracking technologies, such as browser type, time spent on the website, and pages visited.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our website and related services.
- To personalize your experience on our website.
- To communicate with you, such as to respond to your inquiries or to send you newsletters or other updates.
- To analyze and improve the performance of our website and related services.
- To comply with legal obligations and enforce our policies.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With service providers who assist us in operating our website and providing related services, such as hosting, analytics, and payment processing.
- With legal authorities or third parties as required by law, such as in response to a subpoena or court order.
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our business.
Your Choices and Rights
You have the following choices and rights regarding the information we collect and use about you:
- You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in such communications.
- You can access, update, or delete your personal information by logging into your account or contacting us.
- You can object to the processing of your personal information or exercise your right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us.
- You can exercise your right to data portability by requesting a copy of your personal information in a structured, machine-readable format.
- You can exercise your right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that we have violated your privacy rights.
Data Retention and Security
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with our website and related services or as required by law.
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the security of your personal information. However, please note that no method of transmitting or storing data is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
Our website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such third parties. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our website and to read the privacy policies of each website you visit.